What to Expect
Our Summerville and Cane Bay experts know how important it is to have a healthy, confident smile and we believe everyone should have a smile they absolutely love. That’s why we’ve made it easy and affordable for you or your child to start smiling with confidence!
How it works:
Your First Appointment
- New patient forms will be emailed prior to your first appointment. They are also available on our website (HERE) and can be completed before arriving to your appointment.
- Be sure to provide your insurance information prior to your appointment. If there is orthodontic coverage on the plan, we’ll file it for you and help you maximize your benefit!
- Bring the family! We encourage both parents or guardians to attend this special visit. It’s a great time to learn about your teeth and ask Dr. Reagin questions about your smile plan! If there are other family members considering orthodontic treatment, we are happy to schedule them for a consultation at the same visit and save you valuable time!
- Please allow 45-60 minutes for your consultation. During this visit, our Treatment Coordinator will complete your initial records including pictures and x-rays. Dr. Reagin will provide you with a thorough explanation of your orthodontic needs and find the best plan to get you smiling with confidence. We make starting braces easy with low down payment options and Interest-Free payment plans to fit your budget.
- We know you’re excited to see your smile improve and that’s why we offer patients an opportunity to start their orthodontic treatment (braces) the same day! This also means fewer days off work and school.
Starting Your Braces (Orthodontic Treatment)
- Starting braces is an exciting day! You’re on your way to a straighter and healthier smile! Dr. Reagin and our talented team are with you every step of the way to answer questions and explain how it all works. Once braces are placed, we will see you for regular adjustments every 8-12 weeks.